UKPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2023 Check Uttarakhand Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus उत्तराखण्ड लोक सेवा आयोग में सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी अनुवादक Assistant Review Officer (ARO)/ Review Officer Exam Pattern Subject Wise Uttarakhand Public Service Commission RO ARO Syllabus 2023
UKPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2023
UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment :
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited Online Applications from Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts was 17 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 15.08.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 06.09.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination
Main Examination ( Written & Typing )
|Exam Date||Pre Exam : 01.08.2021
Mains Exam : __Jan.2022
|Application Submission Start Date||15.08.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06.09.2021|
About Exam :
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will soon conduct the Written exam for the Posts of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from Various sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of UKPSC.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problems of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Pre Exam Date of Exam : 01.08.2021
Mains Exam Date of Exam : –Jan.2022
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination ( Written & Typing Test ( According To Post))
UKPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows: Many Candidates Are Searching Exam Pattern Of UKPSC Assistant Review Officer (ARO). In this article, we will provide the actual exam pattern, and it will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing for UKPSC Assistant Review Officer, Typist, Translator, and various posts.
Preliminary Exam :
|Subject||Max Marks||Time (in hrs)||No of questions|
|General Studies, Common Sense Test, General Hindi||150||03||150|
- The Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total No. of Questions in this exam will be 150 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 150 marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 03 Hours.
- Check the detailed exam syllabus from below.
Mains Exam :
|Question Paper||Subject||Max Marks||Time||No of questions|
|I Question Paper||General Studies||100||03||10|
|II Question Paper||General Hindi & Essay (Descriptive type)||100||03||07|
|III Question Paper||Commerce||100||03|
|IV Question Paper||Computer Operation Practical Examination (Qualifying Nature)||100 (Minimum Qualifying Marks-40)||01||05|
UKPSC Syllabus for UKPSC RO ARO Syllabus :
- General Science
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian Geography & World Geography
- Computer Science & its Applications
- Legal Glossary
- Legal History
- Knowledge of Uttarakhand (History, Geography, Economy & Polity Based)
- Constitution of India
- Indian History & World History
- Letter Writing (formal)
- Summary Writing
- Translation from English to Hindi
- Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites
- Precise Writing
- अपठित गद्यांश से दो दो अंक के पांच रेखांकित, अंशों के विषय में अर्थ/ स्पस्टीकरण
- विस्तारीकरण – वाक्यांश का लगभग 250 शब्दों में विस्तारीकरण
- व्याकरण का ज्ञान :- ध्वनि वर्गीकरण
- शब्द रचना – उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, परसर्ग
- पर्यायबची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- संधि और समास
- वर्तनी विषयक अशुद्वियाँ
Basic Computer Knowledge
- M.S. – Excel
- Windows and the internet.
- M.S. – Word.
- M.S. – PowerPoint
Translator & Drafting
- Translation: English into Hindi
- Noting and Drafting in Hindi and English
- Essay in English
- Social and Economic.
- Communication and information.
- The political system and Human rights.
- Science and Technology.
- Current Issues
- Precis writing of a given passage in one third word
- Translation: Hindi into English
- Legal maxims and their meanings
- Habeas corpus
- Audi Alteram part
- Ipso facto.
- Ejusdem Generis
- Status quo.
- quid pro quo.
- Ultra vires, etc.
- Legal words and their meanings
|Download UKPSC ARO, Translator, Typist, Preliminary Exam Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Download UKPSC ARO, Translator, Typist, Mains Exam Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Download Assistant Review Officer Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with the Official Website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission regularly for more updates regarding information about UKPSC ARO Syllabus and its Exam Pattern. You may please *bookmark* us (jobriya.com) for more updates and information prefer to best choice regarding your bright career.
Important Link Area for UKPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2023
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.