SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the Stenographer Notification 2023 on its official website along with the official SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023. Candidates who are planning to take the exam should start their preparation by understanding the syllabus. For updates on the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023, candidates can bookmark SSCADDA
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023 – Overview
The important information of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Syllabus 2023 is shown below. Please see the table below for further information.
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2023|
|SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification||2nd August 2023|
|Selection Process||Written test and Skill test|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Apply online starts||2nd August 2023|
The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2023 Tier I exam will consist of 3 sections namely General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language. The total duration of tier I will be 2 hours and candidates can go through the detailed exam pattern and syllabus in this article.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: General Intelligence & Reasoning
The General Intelligence and Reasoning section is the calculative one out of the three sections. It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on the following topics:
- Similarities and differences,
- Space visualization,
- Analysis, judgment, decision-making,
- Visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts,
- Arithmetical reasoning, & arithmetical number series,
- Verbal and figure classification, non-verbal series, etc.
The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: General Awareness
In the General Awareness section, questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
Questions will also be formed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries, especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including the Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: English Language & Comprehension
In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of English, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus: Stenography Skill Test
The details of the Stenography Skill test for Stenographer grades’ C’ and ‘D’ 2023 are given here.
- Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Written Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test.
- It may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Written Examination.
- The skill test will be of a qualifying nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer only.
- The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically only.
The time duration and details of the stenography skill test are given in the below table:
Of Skill Test
|Time Duration (in
minutes) for the
candidates who are
allowed to use the scribe
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023 In Hindi
If you are preparing for an exam then you should be aware of the syllabus of that particular exam. Here at SSCADDA, we are providing you with the complete syllabus of SSC Stenographer 2023. Read this article carefully to get all the details on the SSC Stenographer syllabus 2023. And if you are a Hindi aspirant and want to read this article in Hindi then click on the link provided below.
You may also like to read: