SSC MTS Result 2023
SSC MTS Result 2023 Out: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the MTS Result 2023 on its official website ssc.nic.in. SSC MTS Result 2023 has been released by the Staff Service Commission on 2nd September 2023 for MTS and Havaldar posts. Candidates who have appeared for the exam and are eagerly waiting for the result can download the SSC MTS Result 2023. The Staff Selection Commission has released the list of Selected candidates for the post of Havaldar in PDF format on the official website. The commission has released the SSC MTS Result 2023 in PDF format for the candidates who are qualified in the CBT Examination. You can check the direct link to download the SSC MTS Result 2023 PDF in this article below.
SSC MTS Result 2023 PDF
SSC MTS Result 2023 PDF consists of state state-wise merit list in which the candidate’s name, roll number, marks, and categories are mentioned. Staff Selection Commission releases merit list pdf on its regional websites. A direct link for Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Havildar (CBIC & CBN) to check results is mentioned in this post along with the complete steps. Lakhs of candidates appeared for the MTS exam this year.
SSC MTS Result 2023: Overview
SSC has released the SSC MTS Merit List in PDF format through which candidates can check their roll numbers and see if they have qualified. SSC MTS Result 2023 has announced on 2nd September 2023. We have mentioned important dates in this table below along with other beneficial details.
|SSC MTS Result 2023|
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2023|
|SSC MTS Result 2023||2nd September 2023|
|SSC MTS Cut Off 2023||2nd September 2023|
|SSC MTS Score Card 2023||September 2023|
SSC MTS Result 2023 PDF Link
SSC has activated the link to download the merit list pdf for SSC MTS and Havaldar vacancies results. If you are qualified then your roll number will be mentioned in SSC MTS Result 2023 PDF. You just have to click on the link below to check your SSC MTS Result. SSC MTS Result 2023 has been released post-wise on 2nd September 2023.
How to Check SSC MTS Result 2023?
SSC MTS Result has released on the official website for which candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and download SSC MTS Result 2023 for Tier 1.
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Result option provided there.
- A new window will open.
- Click on the link provided for SSC MTS Result 2023.
- The SSC MTS Result 2023 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the PDF file and Save this result PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned on SSC MTS Result 2023
You can check the mentioned things on your SSC MTS Result 2023.
- Candidate’s Name: The name of the candidate who appeared for the SSC MTS Examination 2023.
- Candidate’s Roll Number: The unique roll number assigned to the candidate for the examination.
- Candidate’s Registration Number: The registration number allotted to the candidate at the time of application.
- Date of Birth: The date of birth of the candidate as mentioned in the application form.
- Category: The category to which the candidate belongs (General, OBC, SC, ST, etc.).
- State/Region: The state or region from where the candidate appeared for the SSC MTS Examination.
- Marks Obtained: The marks scored by the candidate in each paper/section of the examination.
- Total Marks: The total marks obtained by the candidate in the SSC MTS Examination 2023.
- Qualifying Status: Whether the candidate has qualified for the next stage (Paper-II) or not.
- Cutoff Marks: The minimum qualifying marks required to be eligible for Paper II.
- Other Relevant Information: Any other relevant information or instructions regarding further stages of the selection process, document verification, or joining formalities.
It is important for candidates to verify all the details mentioned in the SSC MTS Result 2023 carefully. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should immediately contact the SSC authorities for rectification.
What after SSC MTS Result 2023
- Candidates who qualify in the exam will be called for document verification and a medical examination.
- Those who clear both will be issued a provisional appointment letter and will be required to join a training institute for 6 months.
- After the training, they will be posted to various government departments.