SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted Shift 1 of the SSC MTS Exam scheduled on 01 September 2023. As per the SSC Calendar, the SSC MTS Exam is scheduled to be held from 01 September to 14 September 2023. For the candidates who are going to appear for this recruitment examination in the upcoming shifts, we are providing you with a detailed SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 below. The SSC MTS Exam Analysis presented here is a summary of the feedback received from various applicants. Keep reading the article below to find detailed SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 along with section-wise good attempts and difficulty levels.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Difficulty Level
The subject-wise and overall difficulty level of the SSC MTS Exam conducted on 01 September 2023 (Shift 1) is tabulated below:
||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||Moderate|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||Moderate|
||General Awareness||Easy To Moderate|
|English Language and Comprehension||Easy|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Good Attempts
||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20|
|English Language and Comprehension||21-24|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023:Vedio Link
Click on the link below and check the detailed SSC MTS Analysis conducted by the experts of ADDA247.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis Today: Section-Wise
As per the exam pattern, the SSC MTS Exam is conducted in two separate sessions. Mathematical and numerical aptitude, reasoning ability, and problem-solving are the subjects covered in Session I. General awareness, English language, and comprehension are the topics covered in Session II.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Numerical and Mathematical Ability
- Number system 1 question
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- DI 3 questions
- Line graph
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving
- Seating Arrangement (Linear)- 1 question (6 people)
- Mirror image
- Coding decoding
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: General Awareness
- Current Affairs 2023: 2-3questions
- Padmashri 2020
- Bharat Ratna given to which singer?
- Fifa women’s World cup
- Constitution: 3-4 questions
- Article 149
- Article 44
- Question-Related Yakshagana Dance
- Gross Domestic Product
- Shovana Narayan is related to which dance
- How many runs were scored by Virat Kohli in T20 till October 2022?
- Question-Related To Swarnim Chaturbhuj Yojana
- Where is Bhitargaon mandir?
- Mandarin language is spoken in which country?
- Other Name Of Brahmaputra
- Where is Char Minar situated?
- Questions Related To the Right To Information
- Who wrote the book Cracking The Code: My Journey In Bollywood?
- What is the difference between Credit Card and Debit Card ?
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: English Language and Comprehension
- Spelling Errors (Accommodate and Separate)
- Idiom: (Call a spade a spade)
- Close test: 5 questions
- Error Detection (Do and Does)
- One word substitution
- Sentence improvement
- Synonyms: Repulsive
- Fill in the blanks: 3 Questions
SSC MTS Exam 2023: Shift Timing
The SSC MTS Exam is scheduled to be held in three separate shifts. Check the reporting time and shift timings of the SSC MTS Exam 2023 below
|Shifts||Reporting Time||Shift Timing|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|Shift 2||11:30 AM||12:00 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Shift 3||2:15 PM||3:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023
- Type of examination: Computer Based Test
- Each question carries 3 mark
- There will be no negative marking in Session II.
- There will be a negative marking of 01 mark in Session I for every incorrect answer.
|Session||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
||General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|