SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: SSC has successfully conducted the first shift of SSC MTS Exam 2023 scheduled on 04 September 2023. Staff Selection Commission has started conducting the recruitment examination for MTS and Havaldar from 01 September 2023 which will conclude on 14 September 2023. For the convenience of candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts of the examination, SSCADDA is providing the detailed SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 below in this article. The SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 provided here will help the applicants understand what they can expect from the examination.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2023: Shift Timings
The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam from 01 September 2023 to 14 September 2023 and there will be 3 shifts each day. Candidates can check all shift timings and reporting timing of the SSC MTS Paper Analysis 2023 Tier-1 Exam from the below table.
|Shift||Reporting Time||Shift Timing|
|Shift 1||7:30 am||9:00 am – 10:30 am|
|Shift 2||11:30 am||12:00 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Shift 3||2:15 pm||3:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Difficulty Level
Find the table below indicating the subject-wise and overall difficulty level of the SSC MTS Exam conducted on 04 September 2023 (Shift 1).
|Session-I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||Moderate|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||Easy|
|Session-II||General Awareness||Moderate To Difficult|
|English Language and Comprehension||Moderate|
|Overall||Moderate To Difficult|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Good Attempts
The section-wise good attempts of the SSC MTS Exam 2023 is given below.
|Session-I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20|
|English Language and Comprehension||21-22|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis Today: Section-Wise
The SSC MTS Exam is divided into two distinct sessions. Session I covers Mathematical and numerical aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and problem-solving. Session II encompasses General Awareness, English language, and comprehension.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Numerical and Mathematical Ability
- Profit and loss: 2 to 3 Questions
- Time and work: 2 Questions
- Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
- Average: 1 Question
- Simple Interest: 1 Question
- Compound Interest: 1 Question
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving
- Seating Arrangement: 1Question
- Syllogism: 2 Questions
- Mirror Image: 1 Questions
- Coding: 2 to 3 Question
- Number Series: 2 to 3 Questions
- Triangle Counting: 1 Question
- Cubes and Dice
- Analogy: 1 Question
- BODMAS: 1 Question
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: General Awareness
- Current Affairs: 2 to 3 Questions
- Bhupen Hazarika is related to ……
- Who wrote the book: Born Again On The Mountains
- Census 2011
- Who appoints the Election Commissioner?
- Question-Related To Directive Principles
- Sunderbans Delta belongs to which type of forest?
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023: English Language and Comprehension
- Cloze Test: Education Related
- Idioms: Leaps and Bound
- Error Detection: 3 Questions
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution: 1 Question
- Sentence Improvement: 2 Questions
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023
- Type of examination: Computer Based Test
- Each question is worth 3 marks
- There will be no negative marking in Session II.
- In Session I, there is a deduction of 01 mark for every incorrect answer.
|Session||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Session-I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|Session-II||General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|