Interested and eligible candidates can apply online up to 6 pm on July 21, 2021. Candidates should have registered themselves with the Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC), without this they will not be allowed to apply.
SHC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Start date of online registration||July 1, 2021|
|2||Start date of payment of fees||July 1, 2021|
|3||Last date for online registration||July 21, 2021 – 06:00 PM|
|4||Last date of payment of fees||July 21, 2021 – 06:00 PM|
You have successfully cast your vote
SHC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|3||Economically Weaker Section||665|
|4||Economically Weaker Section (Female)||323|
|5||Most Backward Class||1088|
|6||Most Backward Class (Female)||597|
|8||Scheduled Caste (Female)||531|
|10||Backward Classes (Female)||314|
|12||Scheduled Tribe (Female)||20|
|13||Women of Backward Classes||284|
SHC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: Essential Qualification
— Diploma (Two Years Full Times) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training course from a recognised ANM training institute.
— Registration of candidates from “Bihar Nurses Registration Council” shall also be necessary.
SHC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|1||For UR/ EWS/ BC/ MBC Candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 250/-|
|2||For SC/ ST (Bihar Domicile) candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 250/-|
|3||For Divyangjan||Rs 250/-||Rs 250/-|
SHC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: Age Limit (as on June 1, 2021)
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|S. No.||Category||Maximum Age|
|1||For Unreserved/EWS candidates||37 Years|
|2||For Unreserved/EWS (Female)||40 Years|
|3||For Backward Classes/Most Backward
Classes (Male & Female) candidates
|4||For SC/ST (Male & Female) Candidates||42 Years|
|5||For Divine Body applicant||Max 10 Years relaxation|
SHC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021: Document Verification/ Counselling
Following Documents would be required in original form with self-attested two copies of all the relevant documents
1) Copy of online filled up applicant form
2) Five passport size recent colour photograph
3) Photo Identity proof (Aadhar and PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Passport)
4) Proof of date of birth (Matric pass certificate)
5) All educational qualification mark sheet/ degrees (from X till last qualification).
6) Copy of work experience certificate. (As in the absence of work experience certificate candidate will submit the joining letter and relieving letter/order and in case of serving employees, latest salary slip/certificate may be considered.)
7) If the candidate is working in any government OR government PSU/ Organization NOC from the competent authority.
8) Cast certificate
9) Handicapped certificate and other certificate.
Click Here to Download Official Notification
Here’s the direct link to apply online