National Institute of Technology
(Under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the BRNS-DAE project entitled, “BEHAVIOR OF INDOOR RADON-THORON DECAY PRODUCTS: CFD SIMULATIONS AND VALIDATION THROUGH MEASUREMENTS” under the Principal Investigator Dr.R.P.Chauhan, Professor & Head, Department of Physics as per the details given below:
* Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
* No. of Posts : 01 (One)
* Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. (Physics) with at least 60% or equivalent CGPA.
* Desirable Qualifications : Candidate should have some knowledge of computer programming.
* Emoluments : Rs. 31000/- per month for 2 years and Rs. 35000/- per month for 3rd years.
* Duration : 36 months (3 years)*
* Job description : The Junior Research Fellow is required to assist in carrying out various activities under the project to complete the objectives and deliverables in time as per schedule.
* Initially the appointment will be for six months from the date of joining which will be reviewed thereafter and, if found satisfactory, extended further for duration of the project i.e. 36 months. The candidate will be allowed to register for Ph.D. program in the Physics Department of the Institute if the candidate fulfils the eligibility.
The eligible candidates may send duly filled application form with photo copies of all certificates to R. P. Chauhan, Professor & Head, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 by post and e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) both. Kindly visit Institute website: www.nitkkr.ac.in
The last date of submission of application form is 28.02.2020.