Government of India
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
(A Constitutional body set up under Article 338 A of the Constitution of India)
6th Floor, B Wing, Loknayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:- Filling up the post of Senior Investigators in the National Commission for Scheduled Tribes by deputation (including short-term contract).
It is proposed to fill up 05 posts of Senior Investigator (General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in Level -7 of the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400) of seventh Central Pay Commission in the National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, Ministry of Tribal Affairs at Regional offices located in Bhopal/Raipur/Ranchi/ Bhubaneshwar/Jaipur and Shillong by deputation (including short-term contract) initially for a period of three years which can be extended further as per rules of DoPT. The eligibility conditions for selection by deputation (including short term contract) for the said post are given below: –
2. Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or Universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or autonomous or statutory organization: –
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level 6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35400 – 112400/-) in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) Possessing the educational qualification having Master’s Degree of a recognized University or Institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics).
(ii) One-year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of Social Welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
Note (1) The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation (including short term contract). Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note (2) Period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding fifty -six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
3. Duties attached to the post of Senior Investigator: “Collection, Compilation, Analysis and interpretation of data, Drafting of reports and anyother work”.
4. The pay of the selected candidate shall be regulated in terms of Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
5. Candidate selected for the post are likely to be posted in Delhi or in any of the Regional Offices as per requirement and discretion of the Commission. Candidate may also indicate choice of their posting in the application.
6. Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (as in Annexure-I) of the candidate who fulfils the eligibility criteria and can be submitted immediately together with the required documents mentioned as per Annexure-II may be forwarded to the Assistant Director (Estt.), National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
(S P Meena) Assistant Director Tel.: 24657271