- Work, Power, and Energy- Gravitational Force, Friction, Atmospheric Pressure, and Work.
- Units and Measurement, Example from daily
- Speed, Velocity, Acceleration
- Sound:- Definition, Medium of Propagation, Audible and Inaudible sound, Noise and Music.
- Terminology related to Sound:- Amplitude, Wave Length, Frequency of Vibration.
- Electricity:- Different types of Cell,
- Magnet:- Properties, preparation, and uses of artificial magnet
- Light:- Reflection, Refraction, Mirrors Lenses, Image Formation,
- Heat: Measuring Temperature, Thermometers, Transformation of Heat
- Element; Compound and Mixture:- Definition, Chemical Symbols, Properties, Availability on the Earth,
- Material:- Metals and Non-Metals, Periodic Table and
- Atom, Atomic Structure, Valancy, Bonding, Nuclear-Fusion and
- Acids, Bases, and pH Value Indicators.
- Physical and Chemical Changes;
- Chemistry in daily life
- Microorganism and Organic
- Cell -Structure and Function, Classification of Animals and
- Nutrition in plants, animals, and human beings, Balanced Diet, Vitamins, Deficiency Diseases, Hormones,
- Body Organs of Human Beings, Structure, and Respiration in Organisms.
- Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Reproduction in Animals and Plants
- Health and Hygiene and Diseases
- Types of Computers, CharacJeristics and
- Memory, Input and Output Devices, Storage Devices, Software and Hardware, Operating systems, Windows, Uses of Microsoft Office.
- Computer Languages, Translators, Compilers, Interpreters, and Assemblers.
- Internet, Email
- Social Media
- Different useful Portals, Sites, and Web Pages.
- Numbers and their type, Methods of Unit Measurement, Equations and Factors, Profit loss, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio Proportion.
- Statistics:- Probability, Measurement of. Central Tendency· (Mean, Mode, Median) and Variance, Types of Sampling.
- Communicable diseases and their
- National Vaccination
- Primary Knowledge of AYUSH – Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy
- Health-Related Important Welfare Schemes of Central· and State Government.
- Major Health Organizations of Central and State Government
- Effects of Development on Human Life, Limitations of Indigenous
- History of Remote Sensing, Remote Sensing in India
- Indian Space Research Organization. (ISRO) • Raja Ramanna Center for Atomic Technology (RRCAT) • Satish Dhawan. Space Center (SDSC) Shriharikota Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) • Bhabha Atomic Research· Center (BARC), Mumbai • Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TTFR), Mumbai • National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL); Tirupati, Liquid Propulsion System Center (LPSC), Bengaluru • Space Application Center, (SAC), Ahmedabad • Indian Deep Space Network (IDSN) • Ramanagara, Indian Space Science Data Center(ISSDC), Ramanagara • Vikram Sarabhai, Space Center (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram, Indian In.stitute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram, National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC), Hyderabad • Indian.Institute of Remote Sensing, (URS), Dehradoon, (General information of above institutions).Generations of Geostationary Satellite Launch Vehicles
- Biotechnology: Definition, uses in sectors of Health and Medicine, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Industry, and Environment.
- Clones, Robots, and Artificial Intelligence
- Patents and Rights of Intellectual Property (Trips, Trims)
- Contribution of Indians in the field of Science and Technology: Chandrashekhar Venkata Raman, Hatgovind Khurana, Jagdish Chandra Basu, Homi Jahangir Bhabha, M. Vishveshraiya, Srinivas Ramanujan, Vikram Sarabhai, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Satendra Nath Bose. Ramanna, Prafullchahdra Roy
- National and International Awards in the field of Science
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Sources of Energy: Meaning, Definition, Examples, and Differences
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, Organizational Integration, Energy Management in Operational Functions, Energy Purchase, Production, Production Planning and Control, and Maintenance.
- Issues and Challenges related to Energy Strategies
- Alternate Sources of Energy: Present scenario and future possibilities
- Solar Energy, Wind Energy; Oceanic.Energy, Geothermal Energy, Biomass Energy, Biofuel Energy, etc.
- Definition, Scope, and Dimensions of Environment:- Physical, Economic, Cultural, Educational, Psychological, etc, Concepts of Environment in Indi;m context, Concepts of Environment in Modern World.
- Effect of human activities on Environment, Ethics, and Values related to Environment; Biodiversity, Environmental Pollution, Environmental
- Issues and challenges related to the Environment, Causes, and Effects of Environmental Degradation
- Environmental Education:- Programmes for Mass Awareness, Environmental.Education and its relationship with Health and Safety.
- friendly Technologies, Conservation of Energy, and Constitutional provisions related tp the Environment and its Protection. Environmental Protection Policies and Regulatory Framework
- Definition and importance of Geology, Earth- Crust, Mantle, Core Lithosphere, Hydrosphere, Origin, and Age of Earth, Geological Time
- Scale, Rock Definition, Types of Rocks-Igneous, Sedimentary, and Metamorphic Rock. Minerals and Ores., Fossils, Weathering and Erosion, Fom1ation of Soil, Groundwater, Natural Coal, Natural Oil, and Gas.