MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak Syllabus 2021 Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Female Supervisor Exam Pattern Check MP Vyapam Female Observer Exam Syllabus 2021 MP Mahila Paryavekshak Exam Pattern Selection Process Paper 1 & 2 Examination 2021
MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2021
MP Vyapam wholly owned by the Government of Madhya Pradesh will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of vacant posts of Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Supervisor) and Paryavekshak Mahila Aganvadi Karykarta under Directorate of Akikrit Bal Vikas Seva. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Female Observer Exam conducting by MP Vyapam.
About Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for the Mahila Paryavekshak Direct Recruitment/Aganvadi written Exam is as Follows:-
|Sr. No.||Sections||Max. Marks|
|1.||Nutrition and Health||55|
|2.||General Knowledge and Reasoning Ability||55|
|4.||Elementary Care & Education of Child||45|
- The Duration of Test is 03:00 Hours (180Minutes).
About MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak Syllabus :-
Exam Syllabus for Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Observer) written Exam is given below :-
Section-I (Nutrition and Health) :-
2. The importance of nutrition in various stages of life.
3. Pregnant care.
5. Various national health programs
7. Information of Common Ailments
Section-II (General knowledge and Reasoning Ability) :-
1. Planning of General knowledge Departments
2. Rules, regulations and rights
3. General knowledge of Body Structure.
4. Knowledge of Computer
5. General Mathematics (8th class standard)
6. Simple Reasoning Ability
Section-III (Managerial Qualities) :-
1. Questions related to communication and counseling skills based on two unread passages.
2. Development concept and the main challenges – Five Year Development Plans, contemporary social challenges and concerns
3. Leadership Development- leadership qualities, attributes and skills, internal Governance- coordination, group work, team work
4. Definition, nature, medium and barrier of communication.
5. Community Organization and Mobilization- sense of community and community organization, community organization theory, community development and public participation, community mobilization.
Section-IV (Elementary Care & Education of Child) :-
1. Introduction to Child Development
2. Introduction to pre-school education
3. Children with special needs
4. Child Care and Protection
For More detailed Syllabus Please Download Advertisement (Page 25-29) from the Link given below :
All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also, the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
!!..Thanks For Visit..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
The selection Process will be Published Soon.
Nutrition and Health : 55
General Knowledge and Reasoning Ability : 55
Managerial Qualities : 45
Elementary Care & Education of Child : 45
TOTAL : 200
Detailed Exam Syllabus is mentioned above, candidates can check the same from above.
The Duration of Test is 03:00 Hours (180Minutes).
The Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 200.
Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100 marks.
There will be a Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for attempting the wrong answers.
It will be notified to you soon.
Each Question will be 1 mark.