MP Police SI Salary 2023
MP Police SI Salary 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). A detailed notification is released with all the information about the exam and MP Police SI Salary 2023. Candidates who are interested in taking the MP Police SI Exam should carefully review the notification. The MP Police SI Salary 2023 is very attractive, which is one of the main reasons why many candidates apply for this exam. Candidates also receive a number of allowances and benefits along with MP Police SI Salary 2023.
|MP Police SI सैलरी 2023|
|MP Police SI Per Month Salary||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800|
|Basic Pay||Rs 34,800|
|Probation Period||6 Months|
MP Police SI Salary Per Month
The Madhya Pradesh Police SI salary Per Month ranges from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 per month, for both technical and non-technical posts. SIs also receive a number of allowances and benefits, as well as a grade pay of Rs. 3600. This means that the annual salary of an MP Police SI can range from Rs. 1,11,600 to Rs. 4,17,600.
MP Police SI Salary In-hand
The in-hand salary for the position of MP Police SI, both technical and non-technical, ranges from Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 per month. SI can able to get an in-hand salary of Rs 45,974 – Rs 51, 544/- along with various other benefits.
MP Police SI Salary Slip
The salary structure of MP Police SI Salary Slip is as follows:
Total MP Police SI salary
MP Police SI Salary 2023: Allowances and Perks
In addition to job security and a good salary, MP Police SIs also enjoy a number of other benefits, which make it a very popular government job in India. These allowances and perks included with MP Police SI Salary 2023 are:
- Dearness allowance: This is an allowance that is given to employees to compensate for the rising cost of living.
- House rent allowance: This is an allowance that is given to employees to help them cover the cost of their rent.
- Provident fund: This is a retirement savings plan that is managed by the government.
- Gratuity: This is a lump sum payment that is given to employees when they retire or leave their job.
- Ration allowance: This is an allowance that is given to employees to help them purchase food.
- Medical facilities: MP Police SIs are entitled to free medical treatment at government hospitals.
- Night duty allowance: This is an allowance that is given to employees for working at night.
- Pension: MP Police SIs are entitled to a pension after they retire.
MP Police SI Salary 2023 Job Profile
Candidates who are recruited as MP Police SI Job Profile, have to serve a probation period of 6 months after which they are considered permanent employees of MP Police. The roles and responsibilities of MP Police SI are as follows:
- Maintaining law and order
- They are the first reporting officers to file the FIR
- They are the first investigating officers during any crime
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of the police stations
- Assisting senior officers during investigations
MP Police SI Salary 2023 Career Growth and Promotion
MP Police SIs have many opportunities for career growth and promotion. During their tenure, they learn a lot and gain valuable experience. The time frame for promotion is fixed, and MP Police SIs can be promoted to the post of Inspector after 15 years of service, subject to performance and availability of vacancies. It may take another 10 years to be promoted to the post of Assistant Commissioner of Police. With promotions, there are also increases in salary and allowances.
Overall, MP Police SI is a great career option for candidates who want to work in the MP Police. It offers a good salary, a lot of benefits, and good opportunities for career growth.