Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
6-Esplanade East, Ground Floor, Kolkata-700069
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following posts for recruitment through WRITTEN TEST ONLY for Kolkata /Howrah / Siliguri / Jalpaiguri under the administrative control of Additional Director, CGHS Kolkata:
(1) Category No. 1: Laboratory Technician.
(a) Number of vacancy: 02 (1 Reserved for OBC & 1 for UR) each for Siliguri & Jalpaiguri Wellness Centre.
(b) Number of anticipated vacancy up-to December 2020: 01(1-UR) for Kolkata and.
(c) Pay Scale: Level -4 Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 (in 7th CPC, subject to revision as per Govt. orders.)
(d) Essential Qualification:
(i) 12th class pass with Science subject (Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
(ii) Diploma in Laboratory Technician from a recognized institute;
(iii) Two years’ experience as Laboratory Technician in a recognized Hospital or Laboratory
(e) Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years. (Relax-able for Government servants up-to 35 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.)
(2) Category No. 2: Laboratory Assistant.
(a) Number of vacancy: 02 (1 – OBC & 1 SC) for Kolkata
(b) Pay Scale: Level – 3 Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (in 7th CPC, subject to revision as per Govt. orders.)
(c) Essential Qualification:
(i) Matriculation with science
(ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology from a recognized institution of one year duration.
Desirable – One year experience in Laboratory works.
(e) Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years. (Relaxable for Government servants up-to 35 years in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.)
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTION FOR APPLICATION TO THE ABOVE POSTS
1. Number of vacancies mentioned herein may vary (Increase or Decrease) depending upon the Administrative exigencies and anticipated retirement or any post falling vacant due to unforeseen reasons.
2. Merit list will be prepared as per the results of written examination.
3. The crucial date of determining eligibility of all candidates in every respect like age limit, essential qualification and proof of age as on the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 16th March, 2020.
(i) Candidates employed in Government service should send their application through proper channel. Application through proper channel must reach this Office by 16th March 2020 along with “No Objection Certificate”
4. Age Relaxation for Government Employees: Candidates seeking age relaxation under this Para should submit certificate issued after the date of advertisement from his/her employer on the Office’s Letter Head to the effect that he or she is a regularly appointed Government Servant and not an ad-hoc/temporary/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee who has rendered not less than three years continuous service on regular basis as on Closing date i.e. 16th March, 2020. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is as per existing Government Rules.
5. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC status: (i) The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC Certificate in the prescribed format for Central Government jobs.
(i) The Certificate that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) should have reference to Government of India DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt (Res) dated 14-10-2008.
(ii) Submit a declaration in the prescribed format given below.
……………………………… son / daughter of Shri / Smt …………………………………. resident of village/town / city…………………………. District …………………State ………………….hereby declare that I belong to the…………………….community which is recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per order contained in Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 8-9-1993. It is also declared that I do not belong to the persons/section (creamy layer) mentioned in column 3 of scheduled to the above referred OM dated 08-09-1993. O.M. No. 360133/3/ 2004-Estt (RES) dated 09703-2004 and OM No. 360133/3/2004-Estt. (RES) dated 14-10-2008.
Place: – Full Name………………………………..
6. Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in the creamy layer should indicate their category as GENERAL.
7. Submission of Application:
(i) The application in the prescribed format given herewith duly supported with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets should be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post to the following address: Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, 6-Esplanade East, (Ground Floor), Kolkata -700069 to reach this Office on or before 16th March, 2020. The Envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Pharmacist (Entry Grade) (Allopathy) in CGHS, Kolkata or Application for the post of Nursing Officer in CGHS, Kolkata” as the case may be.
(ii) Applications forms may also be downloaded from the website: www.cghskolkata.nic.in
(iii) In case of applicants residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadweep the closing date is 30th March, 2020.
9. Call letters for the Written Test will be sent to the eligible applicants after scrutiny of the Applications.
10. The merit list will be valid for one year from the date of its publication.
11. Selected candidates may be posted in any wellness centre under the administrative control of Additional Director, CGHS Kolkata.
12. Invalid Applications: An application will be summarily rejected for:
(i) Not conforming to the official format/ having incomplete information/ misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/without an attested photograph.
(ii) Without self- attested photocopy of the following as enclosure:
(a) Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of their declaration of age. (Age of Admit Card /Mark Sheet will not be accepted).
(b) Mark Sheet / Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination passed.
(c) Certificate of Diploma or Degree Examination passed.
(d) Caste Certificate for candidates belonging to SC/ST or OBC issued by the Competent Authority & OBC declaration in the given format.
(e) Experience Certificate.