Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Indira Paryavaran Bhawan
Jor Bagh, New Delhi
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change requires services of suitable officer on deputation basis to fill up one post of Senior Administrative Officer in the pay scale of Level-11 in the pay matrix of Rs. 67700-208700/- in Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata, a sub-ordinate organisation under MoEFCC.
The details of the post are as under:-
1. Name of the Post : Senior Administrative Officer
2. Classification : General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted.
3. Pay Scale : Level-11 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 67700-208700/-
4. No. of Vacancy : One
5. Method of Recruitment : By composite method (Deputation plus Promotion).
6. Eligibility criteria : Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories:-
(i) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department or
(ii) With five years’ service in level- 10 of pay matrix or equivalent rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; And Possessing following educational and other qualiftcations:-
(i) Degree of a recognised University or Institution; and
(ii) Five years’ experience in Accounts, Administration, Establishment work in a Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body or Statutory Body.
7. Duties and Responsibility
1. To carry over-all charge of the administrative affairs of the Survey.
2. To act as Head of Office as well as Appointing/Discipinary Authority in respect of Group ‘C’ posts in the Headquarters’ Office.
3. To acts as the Controlling Officer for travelling allowance, leave travel concession and reimbursement of medical expenses in respect of Group ‘A’ up to the level of Scientist ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ Officer of the Headquarters Office.
2. Only such applications which are accompanied by the requisite personal data (in triplicate) in the bio-data proforma given in Annexure-II will be considered.
3. Eligible officers, who are willing and can be spared immediately in the event of selection, may send their applications (bio-data/curriculum vitae as per Annexure-I as well as a certificate as per Annexure-II and required documents as envisaged in Annexure-lI) through proper channel within two months from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, at the following address:
Zoological Survey of India,
Prani Vigyan Bhawan, 535, M-Block,
New Alipore, Kolkata-700053.
4. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
5. The departmental administrative officer in the Level-10 of pay matrix with five years’ regular service in the grade will also be considered along-with outsiders and in case he or she is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
6. The Pay & Allowances, leave, further tenure of deputation, etc. of the deputationists should be governed by the provision as envisaged in the DoPT OM vide No. 6/08/2009- Estt/(Pay. II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
7. Further, the crucial date for determining the eligibility of the applicant will be in accordance with instruction of the DoPT as laid down in the Office Memorandum vide F. No. AB. 14017/28/2014-Estt. (RR), dated 02.07.2015.
8. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
9. It may be noted that application(s) received after last date or without the ACRs/APARs and other certificate as mentioned above or otherwise found incomplete shall not be considered.