KSET Syllabus 2021 Karnataka State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2021 Karnataka SET Written Exam Syllabus 2021 Karnataka State Eligibility Test Pattern 2021 KSET 2021 Exam Selection Process for Assistant Professors कर्नाटक राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
KSET Syllabus 2021
About KSET :
University of Mysore has recently announced and invited the Applications from the eligible Candidates for Karnataka State Eligibility Test. The Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online in a very large number. The Submission of Online Application was commenced from 08th February 2021 and the Last date to apply for KSET Exam was 07th March 2021. Candidates Can Check the Other details from below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Examination. The Exam Will be Conducted on 25th July 2021 in two separate sessions. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The test will be consisting of two papers.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Paper-I: Shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II: Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper – II on the Optical Marks Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- General (GM) – 40% Aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together
- SC / ST/ CAT-I / II A/ II B / III A / III B / PWD – 40% Aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together
Detailed KSET Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Syllabus: Syllabi for all the KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the Kannada translation of a question booklet the question in English version shall be taken as final.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of KSET Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.