Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021 Downloads Kerala High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 Kerala HC Assistant Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Date 2021 Kerala HC Assistant Exam Center 2021 Check Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card Status 2021
Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 01/2021
Latest Updated On 10.07.2021 : Kerala High Court has Released Various Posts Exam Date & Admit Card..Check below…..
|Name of the Post||Recruitment Number||Date of written test||Admit Card Link|
About Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment :
Kerala High Court has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 55 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 08.07.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 09.08.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Selection Process||Objective Test
|Application Submission Start Date||08.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.08.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
About Exam :–
Kerala High Court will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Assistant. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the exam dates form the various sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website of Kerala High Court.
Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official website of Kerala High Court, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant in Kerala High Court are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Kerala High Court in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Kerala High Court. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Kerala High Court or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Kerala High Court|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of Kerala High Court.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- There will be 4 options available against each question.
- Out of 4 options, only 1 option will be correct.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 100 Marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 75 minutes.
- The medium of the test will be English.
- There was also a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
- The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Kerala High Court.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Kerala High Court.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.