Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Download Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Hall Ticket 2021 Indian Navy AA Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Indian Navy AA Written Exam Date 2021 Indian Navy AA August 2021 Batch Admit Card 2021 Check Indian Navy AA Admit Card Status 2021
Latest Updated on 22.06.2021 : Indian Navy Has released the Admit Cards for the Posts of Artificer Apprentice (AA)……Download Now through the link Given Below…..
Download Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Admit Card 2021 : Available NOW
Indian Navy has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Artificer Apprentice (AA). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 500 Posts (Approximately). Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 26 April 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 30 April 2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Artificer Apprentice (AA)|
|No. of Vacancy||500 Posts (Approximately)|
|Selection Process||Written Test.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
|Application Submission Start Date||26 April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05 May 2021|
About Exam :-
Indian Navy will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Artificer Apprentice (AA). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exams accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be notified soon on the official website of Indian Navy. Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official website of Indian Navy, or they can check the same from below.
Selection Process :-
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Artificer Apprentice (AA) in Indian Navy are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Indian Navy in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Indian Navy. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Indian Navy or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Artificer Apprentice (AA)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||21.06.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Indian Navy https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link.
- After Clicking on the Apply Online Link Candidates Needs to Fill the Details of Email ID & Password.
- After Successfully login Candidates can download there Admit Card.
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the AA written Exam is as Follows :-
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Note: The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Last Words :-
All the candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of Indian Navy and Also can bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) so that they will get all the latest updates about this post and other related to Exam, Result and admit Card.
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Navy.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Indian Navy.
It Will Mentioned In your Admit card.
Admit Card Is Released On 22.06.2021.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.