Directorate General of Employment Recruitment
Government of India
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Directorate General of Employment
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001
Sub: Filling up of 06 (Six) posts of Deputy Director of Employment (Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in Level-11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-) in the Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment on deputation basis.
It is proposed to fill up 06 (Six) posts of Deputy Director of Employment (Group ‘A’- Gazetted) in Level-11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-) in the Directorate General of Employment (DGE), Ministry of Labour & Employment on deputation basis in DGE Hqrs, New Delhi, National Career Service Centres for Physically Handicapped, Ahmedabad/ Srinagar and National Institute of Career Services, NOIDA. The eligibility for appointment to the post will be follows :-
Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) –
1. Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories Administrations or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Bodies or
Recognised Universities or Institutions –
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department: or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level-10 (Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500/-) in pay matrix or equivalent in parent cadre or department;
Note-1: The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note-2: The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (ISTC) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
(b) Essential qualification and experience :
(i) Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce or Psychology
or Sociology or Social Work or Public Administration or Business Administration from a Recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Five years’ experience in any of the following fields;
a) Collection, analysis and interpretation of data, or socio-economic investigation, or research relating to demographics, employment or unemployment and labour market;
b) Employment service operations, including employment or market information, career or employment counseling, vocational guidance and career information; or
c) Experience in the areas of Human Resource recruitment or Management, analytics and Psychometric framework for potential assessment of the jobseekers and dealing
with recruitment Portal; or
d) Experience in outreach activities in schools or colleges and conducting job-fairs including integration with academia, local industries, industries associations and
training providers: or
e) Experience in organizing, developing and implementation of career events, publications to publicize career related activities, mapping the job roles and occupations
with the required industry skills, and market trends; or
f) Experience in Rehabilitation, Placement, Evaluation, Vocational training and employment counseling to the Persons with Disability (DlVYANG).
2. The terms and condition of deputation of the officer selected for appointment against the said posts will be governed by the Instructions contained in the DOP&T O.M. No.2/12/87-Est.(Pay-II) dated 29/04/1988 or such general/special orders issued or that may be issued by the Govt. from time to time.
3. It is requested that the applications (in-triplicate) in the given proforma (Annexure) in respect of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection may be forwarded to Shri G.K. Kalra, Under Secretary, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi- 110001 within 60 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
4. The applications must be forwarded through proper channel and must accompany the following documents/information;
(i) A certificate that no disciplinary proceedings, vigilance case is either pending or contemplated and a certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalties were imposed on him/them during the last 10 years.
(ii) Complete and upto date APARs (in original) from 2012-13 to 2016-17 (if original is not readily available, photocopies of the same duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India).
(iii) Integrity Certificate.
(iv) Cadre clearance certificate.
5. Applications received incomplete and/or after the last date and otherwise without the above documents/information will not be entertained. The candidates, who apply for the post, will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
6. Candidates strictly fulfilling the eligibility conditions and possessing the qualifications and experience as specified under para-1 and who are actually willing to join the post on their selection need only apply. The Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly supported by documents will be assessed by the Selection Committee while selecting candidates for appointment to posts on deputation basis.
7. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation basis shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application as per DoP&T O.M.
No. AB-14017/48/97-Estt. (RR) dated 17/11/1992 and No. AB-14017/2/97-Estt. (RR)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India