Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2021 Delhi Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2021 How to Apply for Delhi Sub-Inspector Executive Job Vacancy 2021 Apply Online of Sub Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Delhi Police SI recruitment Official Notification 2021
Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 21.06.2021 : SSC will Soon Release the Official Notification for Delhi Police Sub-Inspectors (SI) Recruitment Post… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
Details About Delhi Police SI Recruitment :-
Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police. Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date given at Para 5.1may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male. The details of posts are as under for Delhi Police SI Recruitment :
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||169 (Previous)|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination (Paper-I & II)|
|Exam Date||Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): –/–/2021 To –/–/2021
Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
|Application Submission Date||–/–/2021 To –/–/2021|
Previous Year Details Of Vacancies : –
The detail of tentative Vacancies are as follows: Total – 169 Posts
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police –Male
|Type of vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
|Type of vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Age Limit for SI – (As on 01.01.2021) :-
Candidates should be from 20 to 25 years i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001. Relaxation in upper age limit will be as follows:
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 30 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 33 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 35 years of age|
Pay scale for Sub – Inspector :-
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Education Qualification :
- Candidate’s Must Have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
About Application Fee :-
- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection
Mode of Application Fee Payment :-
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22-07-2021 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20-07-2021 (2330 Hours).
How to Apply for Delhi Police SI Recruitment :-
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number(to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply Delhi Police SI Recruitment :-
- Steps to Apply Online:
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts :
1. One Time Registration
2. Filling of online Application for the Examination
- Part-I (One-Time Registration)
For One-Time Registration, click on „Register Now‟ link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in
- Fill Out Basic Details
One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
1. Basic details
2. Additional details and contact details
3. Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.click On save button to complete registration process
- Part-II (Filling Online Application Form)
Login to online system through your Registration Number and password on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in)
- Click “Apply” link in “Sub-Inspector
Click “Apply” link in “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2021” Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Fill all the Details.
information in columns at S.No.1 to 13 will be automatically filled from your One-Time Registration Data which is non-editable. you need to fill other Required field.
- Click on “I agree” check box
Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- Preview and verify Application Form
Preview and verify the information provided by you and submit the Application.
- Fee Payment
Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- Take Printout
Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records.
Delhi Police SI Recruitment Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I & II)
Important Dates :
|Submission of online applications For 2021||–/–/2021|
|Last date for receipt of applications||–/–/2021|
|Last date for making online fee payment/offline Challan||–/–/2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||–/–/2021|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||–/–/2021 to –/–/2021|
|Date of Paper-II||01-03-2021|
Important Link Area :-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with Jobriya
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s) For Delhi Police SI
Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) : –/–/2021 to –/–/2021
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. (as on 01-01-2021)
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination.
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. details of these Papers/ Tests is as follows –