Bihar PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021 Bihar PSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Admit Card 2021 BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2021 Bihar PSC 31st Judicial Service Competitive Exam Date 2021
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
Advt. No. 04/2020
Latest Update Dated 05.07.2021: Bihar PSC Will Conduct The Mains Exam Of Civil Judge From 24 July 2021 Till 28 July 2021……Download Notice given below….
About Recruitment :
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently Announced About the application for 31st Bihar Judicial Service Competitive Exam for recruitment to 221 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The Process of Submitting application form is started from 12.03.2020 & Last date of Submitting application form is 13.04.2020. Candidates Can check the details about the recruitment is provided below Link…
- Pre Exam
- Mains Written Exam
All the eligible Candidates who filled there application form & Now they are waiting for the Written Exam. The Pre Exam Was conducted on 06.12.2020. The Mains Exam Will Be Conducted On The Given date. Check more details from below.
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Date →
08 April 2021 To 12 April 2021 24.07.2021 To 28.07.2021
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Interview Date →September 2021
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Pre Exam Date → 06.12.2020
About Admit Card:-
All the Eligible Candidates who filled there application form & Now they are waiting for the Pre Exam Admit Card. Admit Card of Bihar PSC Civil Judge Pre Exam will available on the official site of Bihar Public Service Commission Shortly. Admit Card is necessary for the candidate who want to enter in the prescribed examination hall for the pre-written exam. Because without valid Admit card entry in the exam hall is prohibited.
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How to download Bihar PSC Civil Judge Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
बिहार पीएससी सिविल जज एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड रिजल्ट” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड रिजल्ट का ऑप्शन मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड रिजल्ट ऑप्शन सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भों के लिए परिणाम डाउनलोड करें और प्रिंट करें।
Download BPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Admit Card 2021:- Available Soon
The Exam Pattern of Civil Judge Exam is Follows as:
Preliminary Written Exam
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There shall be following two papers in exam :
Minimum Qualifying Marks –
- Unreserved Category – 45% Marks
- Reserved Category – 40% Marks
Note :- Preliminary Exam is only qualifying in nature. Those candidates who qualified for the pre-exam are shortlisted for the mains exam. the calculator is prohibited in the pre-exam.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) for getting the latest updated about the latest jobs and other exam related information.
Important Links for Bihar PSC Civil Judge Admit Card
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the comment box given at below. We will try to assist as per our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Will be Conducted On 24 To 28 July 2021.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Bihar PSC.
1. Candidates visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Result Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Result for future references.
It will Be released Soon
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.