Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of UP 2021 UP Meerut Army Rally 2021 Upcoming Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti in Uttar Pradesh BAREILLY / Agra / Mathura / VARANASI 2021 BAREILLY Army Recruitment Of UP Candidates Applied for Districts Mainpuri, Etah, Etawah, Jhansi, Jalaun & Lalitpur Age, Height & Selection Process Lalitpur Army Rally Bharti 2021 HQ ARO Mainpuri Army Rally Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Army Open Rally Bharti District Wise 2021
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh 2021
> Latest Updated on 05-July-2021 : Indian Army has Released the Army Recruitment Rally Notification For Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Varanasi and Other Various District Of Uttar Pradesh… Candidates Can Check Detailed Notification Through the Given Link Below…
::: Important Note :::
Indian Army is Going to Conduct 10 Recruitment Rallies For Various District in Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand State For Various Soldier Category…Candidates can Check more Details in the Given Image Below…
The Indian Army Gives The Opportunities To Be The Inherit Of Glorious Heritage And Lasting Traditions, Blended Perfectly With The Latest Advances In Technology In The Fields Of Armament, Engineering, And Medical Sciences. If You Want To Serve Your Country, Then The Indian Army Can Be The Best Median To Join.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:–
Those candidates who want to join the Indian Army have a very golden moment. Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment Rally in different states. There is also Recruitment Rally in Various Districts of Uttar Pradesh. The Rally will conduct in numerous districts region in UP State. The Rally will be organized in Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Kasganj, Firozabad, (U.P.) Regions. The aspirants should check his district name in the Recruitment rally schedule and the venue of the Recruitment rally of his regarding districts. The Recruitment Rally schedule is given below:-
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Admit Card|
Ranbankure Stadium, Army Recruiting Office, Varanasi (UP).
|Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Mau, Ballia, Deoria, Ghazipur, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur, Chandauli, Jaunpur and Varanasi of Uttar Pradesh||08 Jul 2021 To 21 Aug 2021.||06 Sep 2021 To 30 Sep 2021||Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 22 Aug 2021 onwards.|
Rajput Regiment Centre Fatehgarh
|Bahraich, Balrampur, Bareilly, Budaun/ Badaun, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, LakhimpurKheri/ Lakhimpur, Pilibhit, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Shravasti and Sitapur||08 Apr 2021 to 22 May 2021.||07 Jun 2021 To 30 Jun 2021||Admit Cards for the Rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 23 May 2021 onwards|
Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below (Only the categories being Screened are mentioned in the notification as per Zonal direction)
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1995
30 Sep 2001
|10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy council of India will also be eligible.|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE, and NIOS only will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 169 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight. But For the Soldier Tradesman(All Arms 10th8th) Post is 48 Kg of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion) But For the Soldier Tradesman(All Arms 10th8th) Post is 76 CM (+5 CM Expansion)..
Special Physical Standards (As applicable) :-
|Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)||Chest (Cms)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy|
|Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
(a) Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
(b) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level
and State at National level within the last two years. For list of
sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible
attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Physical & Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
9 Feet Ditch
(a) Provisions for Extra time for 1.6Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:-
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT During Review.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit card for the CEE for relaxation candidates (i.e. relationship / sports/ NCC cert) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
(iv) Admit card for CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO Mhow (MP) after certified medically fit byconcerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
About UP Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit card in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in their account or admit card will be sent to candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 23 May 2021 onwards... Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
About UP Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site:-
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in a turban and without turban.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and Other social benefits scheme.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this affidavit will be in addition to affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of Rally Notification.
Note : Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card to verify details at rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued with 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day.
Note: Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://www.jobriya.in ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
For more Details, Official Contact Number – 0596-2297192
Telephone Number- 7599714590, 0581-2518607
Important Link Area
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of the various districts of Uttar Pradesh from 06 Sep 2021 to 30 Sep 2021 at Ranbankure Stadium, Army Recruiting Office, Varanasi (UP)
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence) Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
After The Rally. Written exam Will Be Conducted.
Yes You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally UP in Various Districts.
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 10-15 Days Prior To The Rally Date.
The Candidates Age Should Be 17 ½ – 23.
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs 7 Other Required Documents.
* No Risk (Covid-19 Free) Medical Certificate..
Uttar Pradesh Bareilly Army Rally Venue Will be Conducted At Rajput Regiment Centre Fatehgarh
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 08 Jul 2021 to 21 Aug 2021..